What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Watch hundreds of channels directly on your mac – no hardware required
- Keep up to date with a whole host of news, business and information channels from around the world
- Access a whole range of engaging and popular TV Shows from all over the world
- Easy installation with no subscription or monthly fees
- Watch movies from Hollywood to Bollywood and more!
- Never miss a game again with MacTV Pro
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Mac TV Pro scores 69.11/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.mactvpro.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: mactvpro.com you’ll also be taken through to mactvpro.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)